Late abstract submission has ended on 20th October, 2018.
We would like to thank all authors who contributed their abstracts!
In case somebody had technical problems to submit abstracts, please contact the organizers.
If you missed the deadline, please register first into the online database, then please send email to Mr. Gergely Szakáts
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Congress as one of the following categories:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
The Scientific Committee may at the review stage change the Presenting Author submitted abstract category prior to notification of acceptance to ensure the continuity of the Congress programme i.e. oral presentation may be changed to poster presentation OR poster presentation to oral presentation. The presenting Author will be informed of any change to their submitted category at the acceptance notification stage.
- Total Worker Health
- Economic value of Occupational Health Nursing
- The role of Technologies in Occupational Health
- Changing Workforce Demographics
- Management & Leadership
- Research & Evidence Based Practice
- Manage Dangerous Substances
The online abstract submission system is a simple step by step process and will ask you to input the following details:
- Title of the abstract (word limit is 20)
- Presentation type (Oral, Poster)
- Topic must be chosen from the topic list
- Provide three Keywords appropriate to the abstract.
- Name, affiliation, and job title of Presenting Author (this person will act as the main contact for this abstract)
- Name, affiliation, and job title of co-author(s)
- Indicate the Presenting Author as requested
- Abstract word limit is 300, excluding Title, Authors and Affiliations and Keywords
- Download the abstract template shown below to create the abstract as a Word document and then save as a Word file for uploading to the system. UPDATE: Only WORD files will be accepted for upload
- Graphs and tables may not be included in the abstract
Abstract Submission Template
Abstracts must be formatted using the template. Abstracts can be submitted in English only. The abstract format has four main sections: